The Department of Education has been developing an increasingly diversified activity, trying to adapt to the formative interests of the population. Its main objectives are:
- Programming, designing, managing and coordinating the municipal program for Adult Education. It has a wide range of courses, thinking about the needs of each group.
- Providing citizens with a specific training offer aimed at completing their training and a proposal for a space open to citizen participation.
- Providing all people with the same opportunities to gain access to some degree programs, to increase their basic training or to acquire a series of knowledge that will enable them to become better employed.
- Designing, managing and coordinating training programs for socio-labor insertion.
- Processing, filing and controlling all records initiated or managed by the education department.
- The School of Music is also an important vehicle in the promotion of music, an element that identifies our culture. Its objectives include promoting knowledge of music, initiating children from an early age in their learning and helping discover their abilities.
Tel. 96 649 33 69 ext. 161
Hours: Monday to Friday, from 11.30 a.m.. to 1.30 p.m.
Address: C/ Alacant, 11 [Library]
Town councillor:: Jorge Pascual Fortes, email@example.com