The Department of Economic Promotion is the promoter of the economic and social development of the municipality. It plans, manages and offers people and businesses programs and services aimed to promote economic activity and employment. The areas of the Department of Economic Promotion are:
- Orientation and labor insertion area. Its objectives are to promote the socio-labor insertion of the unemployed, who seek a job, through the development of concrete actions.
- Companies and entrepreneurs area. It aims at maintaining a communication with the companies of the municipality that allows advancing in the joint processes of local development. It also seeks to advise the entrepreneurs, informing them of the aids that they can request.
- Trading area. It aims at promoting the commercial activity of the municipality. It also encourages the commerce of the town through the carrying out of campaigns of animation and promotion of the commerce.
- Training area. Informing the unemployed or active people of the training they can receive.
- Agricultural area. Advising and promoting local products. It aims at boosting the product of the grape of muscatel, giving to know the project of organic agriculture and the brand BioMoscatell of El Poble Nou de Benitatxell.
Local Development Agency
Tel./Fax 96 649 33 87
Address: C/ Padre Plácido, 16