These are the technical, professional and institutional resources that the Department of Social Services of the Town Council - with the support of the Department of Social Welfare and the Government of Alicante - offers to all citizens of the municipality to meet their needs and improve their quality of life:
- Information, guidance and counseling program: aimed at all citizens to inform and advise them on the rights and social resources they have at their disposal to meet specific needs.
- Home help service: oriented to give attention of domestic, psychological, rehabilitating, social, personal and educational, individual or family character, when there is a special need.
- Prevention and social insertion program: it is aimed at the individual intervention or in groups of high risk that need help to prevent conflicts and to promote their social insertion.
- Social cooperation program: aimed at promoting social initiative, the formation of associations and social volunteering.
-- Program of attention to the basic necessities: it is based on the attention to the most basic needs of the citizens who do not have guarantees by themselves by means of the management of economic or other benefits.
- Other services: specialized programs aimed at specific groups such as the Legal Advice service and the Dependency Service.
Departament of Social Services
Tel./Fax 96 649 33 69 ext. 130 / 96 649 39 92
Hours: Thursday by appointment
Address: c/Mercat, 1