The Department of Tourism is managed from "Tourist Info El Poble Nou de Benitatxell" Tourism Office. This office belongs to the Tourist Info Network (Tourist Information Offices of the Valencian Community). The main functions of the department are:
- Providing a tourist information service, on-site or at a distance, to tourists and citizens about the resources and the local, county, provincial and autonomous tourism offer.
- Reviewing and updating the information about the municipality in the databases, websites and tourist publications of the public administration.
- Coordinating the tourism promotion actions of the municipality.
- Promoting the local tourism offer by participating in fairs, advertising campaigns, tourist guides and other publications as well as editing informative material of the local tourist offer.
- Updating to the Tourist Portal of the Valencian Community the information on activities, events and festivities of El Poble Nou de Benitatxell.
- Preparing surveys and statistics of visitors and requests for information attended by the tourist office, in order to obtain information that is useful for the improvement of tourism planning.
- Creating new tourist products, taking advantage of and enhancing existing resources.
- Coordinating the tasks of adaptation, improvement and signposting of tourist resources.
Department of Tourism
Tel. /Fax 96 649 33 69 ext. 170
Hours: Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 15 pm.
Councillor: Maria Teresa Roldán